Honey Almond Overnight Oats – Creamy overnight oats studded with crunchy almonds and a kiss of honey. This is one delicious meal prep breakfast! (Gluten-free)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (gluten free, if needed)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- pinch salt
- 2 tsp. honey (can sub syrup or agave)
- 1/2–3/4 cup milk (we use almond, cashew, oat, or coconut)
- 2 Tbsp. sliced or chopped almonds
- 1–2 drops almond extract or vanilla extract (optional)
- In a small bowl or jar (I find it’s easier to mix in a bowl), combine oats, chia seeds, salt, honey, 1/2 cup milk, 1 Tbsp. almonds, and almond extract, if using. Stir to combine, then taste and add additional almond extract, honey, or milk as desired.
- Transfer to a jar or container and cover. Refrigerate at least 30-40 minutes, up to overnight.
- To serve, add a little drizzle of milk or honey, if needed, then top with remaining almonds and any other desired goodies.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: honey almond overnight oats, almond overnight oats, honey overnight oats