This is PLENTY of glaze to generously cover 2 fillets. You could absolutely use this amount for 3 fillets. We just like lots of glaze!
- 2 (4-6oz) salmon fillets (thawed if frozen)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Tamari (or soy sauce, or coconut aminos)
- 1 tsp rice vinegar (or cider vinegar or lemon juice)
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a baking sheet or line it with foil. Place salmon fillets on baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, tamari, vinegar, garlic, and salt until well combined. Pour half of the mixture over the salmon. Reserve the other half for after cooking.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-12 minutes, or until cooked through. Pour remaining glaze over the salmon. Enjoy!