Add a little sweet and tangy zip to your favorite salad, sandwich, or chicken with our homemade honey mustard dressing! (Gluten-Free, Paleo-Friendly)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or vegenaise
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard (we like Annie’s brand)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp. salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper (or to taste)
- In a small Mason jar or mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, honey, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Cover & shake the jar or whisk the dressing in the bowl until smooth and glossy.
- Taste and add additional salt or pepper, as desired.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for chicken, a dressing for salads, or condiment for sandwiches, wraps, and more.
- Store leftovers in a Mason jar or airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
*This dressing is a touch on the thicker side, making it PERFECT as a dip, or when you want to toss a salad. If you want to thin it out, you can add a splash of water or a teaspoon of rice vinegar or white wine vinegar.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Condiment
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: honey mustard, honey mustard dressing, honey mustard dip, homemade honey mustard, honey mustard from scratch