For the Dip:
- 2 ripe avocados, halved, pits and peels removed
- 3–4 Tbsp. Sprouts Sun-dried tomatoes, minced
- 2–3 Tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- 1–2 Tbsp. finely minced red onion
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Juice of ½ a lime
- Generous pinch salt and pepper
For gluten free flatbread crackers:
- 1–2 gluten free pizza crusts (like Udi’s), thawed
- 1–2 Tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper, or your favorite seasonings (like this everything bagel seasoning)
For flatbread crackers:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brush pizza crust with olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and seasonings. Slice into triangles and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
For the Avocado Dip:
- While the crackers are baking, make your avocado dip.
- Mash avocados with sun-dried tomatoes, cilantro, red onion, lemon and lime juice, salt, and pepper. Garnish with additional cilantro or red onion as desired.
- Serve with veggies, flatbread crackers, and your favorite dippers!