It’s SO easy to make your own oat flour! This whole-grain flour is great for everything from breakfast to dessert. (Gluten-free friendly)
- 2 cups rolled or quick-cooking oats (certified gluten-free, if needed*)
- Pour oats into a blender or food processor
- Cover and blend until you’ve got a fine powder, 15-20 seconds.
- I recommend stopping about halfway through to scrape down the sides or shake the blender jar a bit so you don’t miss any oats.
- Pour oat flour into an airtight container or use right away!
(Store at room temperature 1 month, in the refrigerator for 2 months or the freezer for 3-4 months.)
*If you have celiac or gluten intolerance, be sure to buy certified gluten-free oats to avoid cross-contamination. Thrive market, Bob’s Red Mill, One Degree, and Trader Joe’s are some of our favorite brands.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to make oat flour, gluten free oat flour, homemade oat flour