Maple Pecan Granola – This sweet and crunchy gluten-free granola is delicious with yogurt, sprinkled over a smoothie bowl, and munched on by the handful. Gluten free, vegan, and naturally sweetened!
- 3 cups rolled oats (gluten free, if needed)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds (optional)
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, pecans, almond flour, hemp seeds, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Drizzle over syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla and stir to combine.
- Spread mixture out onto your prepared pan. Bake at 300 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Stir and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Bake 10-15 minutes longer (until just golden) and remove from oven. Pack down the granola a bit and do NOT stir.
- Allow to cool completely, about 1 hour, before transferring to an airtight container.
- Granola will keep about 1 week in an airtight container.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: gluten-free maple pecan granola, gluten-free granola, maple pecan granola