Mixed Berry Baked Oatmeal – This triple berry baked oatmeal is the perfect breakfast for a crowd and makes a great healthy breakfast meal prep. Don’t miss our favorite toppings + ways to serve it below! (Gluten-Free, Vegan-Friendly)
- 2 cups rolled oats (gluten free, if needed)
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups milk (I use almond milk, but any dairy or non-dairy milk will work)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 egg (or 1 Tbsp chia seed/flax seed, as directed below)
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter, vegan butter, or coconut oil (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries (+2–3 Tbsp. for the top)
- 1/2 cup raspberries (+2–3 Tbsp. for the top)
- 1/2 cup blueberries (+ 2–3 Tbsp. for the top)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 2-quart baking dish (like an 8×8″ or 9×9″ pan)
- In a large bowl, combine your dry ingredients–oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Then, add the wet ingredients. Add milk, syrup, egg or chia egg, melted butter/oil, and vanilla to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Fold in strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries (reserve a few tablespoons of each to sprinkle on top, if you like).
- Pour mixture into your prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining berries
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until the oatmeal has plumped and the top is golden.
- Remove from oven and let stand about 5 minutes before slicing or scooping.
To make a flax or chia egg: combine 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed OR 1 Tbsp chia seeds with 3 Tbsp water. Allow to sit for 5-7 minutes to activate/gel before adding to the other ingredients.
Topping ideas for berry baked oatmeal: sliced almonds, toasted pecans, powdered sugar, pure maple syrup or honey, peanut butter or almond butter, sliced bananas, additional fresh berries.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: berry baked oatmeal, mixed berry baked oatmeal, triple berry baked oatmeal, baked oatmeal with berries, vegan berry baked oatmeal, gluten free berry baked oatmeal, healthy berry baked oatmeal