- 2 (10oz) containers of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1–2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- optional toppings: fresh basil, oregano, balsamic vinegar, parmesan cheese
- In a medium bowl, toss tomatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread out in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment or foil (for easier clean-up).
- Roast at 375 degrees for 45-60 minutes, or until wrinkly with slightly charred edges. Toss with any desired optional toppings.
- Tomatoes will keep well in the refrigerator covered with a bit of olive oil for about 1 week.