Paleo Jambalaya with Cauliflower Rice is a a grain free spin on our old favorite. We love the big, bold flavors! (Gluten free, paleo & whole30 approved!)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 12oz kielbasa or andouille sausage, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 small onion, diced (about 1 heaping cup)
- 1 bell pepper, diced (about 1 heaping cup
- 2–3 stalks celery, diced
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 (14oz) can diced tomatoes (I like fire-roasted), undrained (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup-3/4 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 (12oz) package cauliflower rice (frozen or fresh)
- 8 oz. shrimp
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2–3 Tbsp minced cilantro or parsley (optional)
- salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Add sausage and cook 5-7 minutes, or until browned. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add onion, bell pepper, and celery. Cook 10-12 minutes to soften. (Onion will look translucent and celery will be tender)
- Add garlic, Cajun seasoning, tomatoes, and broth. Stir to combine.
- Add cauliflower rice, browned sausage, and uncooked shrimp to the Dutch oven.
- Cook 4-5 minutes, or until shrimp are opaque and cooked through.
- Taste and add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Sprinkle with green onions and cilantro, and serve warm!
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Paleo, American, Cajun
Keywords: paleo jambalaya, cauliflower rice jambalaya, grain free jambalaya, jambalaya with cauliflower rice, cauliflower rice, low carb jambalaya, jambalaya