Peach Berry Fruit Salad – This summer fruit salad uses the BEST combination of fresh peaches and berries with a bright, tangy dressing to make a beautiful side dish everyone will love! (Paleo or Vegan)
- 2 Peaches or Nectarines, sliced or diced (About 2 cups slices)
- 2 cups strawberries, halved or sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 Tbsp. fresh mint, finely sliced or minced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 1 tsp. honey or agave
- Add peaches, strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries to a large bowl.
- Sprinkle with mint.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice and honey/agave until smooth and dissolved.
- Pour dressing over the fruit salad.
- Gently stir (so you don’t crush the peaches) & enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peach fruit salad, peach berry fruit salad, summer fruit salad, nectarine fruit salad