Peanut Butter Acai Bowls – Thich, creamy acai bowls made with plenty of berries and peanut butter. This healthy breakfast or snack is perfect any time! (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- 2 Frozen Acai Packets
- 1 Banana
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your favorite)
- 1 Tbsp. honey or pure maple syrup (more or less, to taste)
- Run acai packets under water until they’re partially thawed, then add to blender.
- Add bananas, frozen berries, peanut butter, almond milk, and honey or syrup.
- Blend until it’s completely smooth. Taste and add more sweetener, if needed.
- Top with goodies + enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter acai bowl, acai bowls, peanut butter and jelly acai bowl