This healthy caramel dip is perfect for apples, bananas, and more! (Vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free)
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter (just peanuts or just peanuts + salt)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2–3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch kosher salt
- In a microwave safe bowl, gently melt coconut oil and pure maple syrup in 20-30 second increments, until the coconut oil is almost all the way melted. (The syrup may begin to bubble)
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add peanut butter, vanilla, and salt and whisk until totally combined.
- Serve with fresh fruit, pretzels, and more.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 2
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter caramel dip, peanut butter caramel apple dip, healthy caramel dip, healthy peanut butter dip, peanut butter apple dip