We channeled the classic sandwich flavors into a PB&J smoothie! With ripe berries and creamy peanut butter, you’ll love this satisfying smoothie recipe. (Gluten-Free, Vegan-Friendly)
For The PBJ Smoothie:
- 2/3 cup frozen strawberries
- 2/3 cup frozen raspberries
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 ripe banana, sliced or cut into a few chunks (frozen or fresh)
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 scoops collagen protein* (can omit or substitute for 1–2 Tbsp. hemp seeds)
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- Fresh berries
- Sliced bananas
- A drizzle of peanut butter
- Add frozen strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries to the blender
- Then, add banana slices, peanut butter, protein, and spinach.
- Add 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- Cover with the lid and blend until completely smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides or adding more almond milk as needed, to help the smoothie blend.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
*Collagen is dairy-free, but not vegan/vegetarian. If making this vegan, feel free to substitute your favorite vegan protein powder, or use 1-2 Tbsp. hemp seeds (my preference).
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter jelly smoothie, pbj smoothie, pb&j smoothie, pb and j smoothie, peanut butter and jelly smoothie