Pear Ginger Smoothie – Packed with greens and a hint of warm ginger, this kid-friendly pear smoothie is the perfect breakfast or snack! (Paleo or Vegan)
- 2 medium pears, diced and frozen* (about 2 1/2 cups diced pears)
- 2 cups loosely packed spinach
- 1–2 scoops collagen protein (or 1–2 Tbsp. chia seeds for vegan)
- 1/2–1 tsp. fresh minced ginger
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (or your favorite milk)
- Place pears, spinach, collagen or chia seeds, ginger, and cinnamon in your blender.
- Pour milk over all and blend until completely smooth, adding more milk if needed
- Serve immediately!
*If you forgot to freeze your pears, you can blend this with 1 cup of ice for a little frosty touch. It won’t be exactly the same, but it’ll get you there!
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Smoothie, drink, breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pear smoothie, pear ginger smoothie, spiced pear smoothie, pear cinnamon smoothie,