This gorgeous fresh salsa recipe is good on basically EVERYTHING. Try eating it with tortilla chips, tacos, burritos, quesadillas, burrito bowls, taco salads, and more!
- 2 cups diced fresh tomatoes (cut 1/4″-1/2″ dice)
- 1/4 cup diced white onion (cut 1/4″-1/2″ dice)
- 1/4–1/2 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1/2–2 Tbsp. finely minced jalapeño (start small and add more to taste)
- 1/4–1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (or more, to taste)
- In a medium bowl, combine diced tomatoes, onion, cilantro, 1/2 Tbsp. jalapeño, 1/4 tsp. salt, and lime juice.
- Gently stir the mixture to combine.
- Taste and add additional cilantro, jalapeño, salt, or lime juice, to taste
- Cover and store in the refrigerator. (Pico de Gallo will keep at least 2-3 days in the refrigerator)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Dip
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
Keywords: pico de gallo, pico de gallo recipe, fresh salsa recipe, salsa, salsa fresca