Pineapple Coconut Lime Smoothie – Creamy coconut meets tropical tang in this delicious pineapple lime smoothie recipe! (Paleo or Vegan)
- 3 cups frozen pineapple
- zest and juice of 1 lime (About 2 Tbsp. lime juice + 2-3 tsp. lime zest)
- 2 Tbsp. collagen protein or chia seeds
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk (or more, as needed)
- 1/2–1 cup water (as needed, to help it blend)
Optional: 1-2 cups baby spinach.
- Place frozen pineapple, lime zest, lime juice, collagen or chia seeds, and coconut milk (and spinach, if using) in the blender. Add about 1/2 cup water to help it blend.
- Puree until smooth, adding water as needed to help it blend smoothly.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pineapple Lime smoothie, coconut lime smoothie, pineapple coconut lime smoothie