Feel free to serve this with a little Sriracha for some kick!
- 3–4 cups cooked rice
- 1–2 Tbsp oil (coconut, olive, or avocado oil work best)
- 2–3 eggs, whisked
- 1 cup diced ham (can sub cooked bacon, canadian bacon, etc.)
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup carrots, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, finely minced (optional)
- 1–2 cups pineapple, cut into small pieces
- 3–4 Tbsp gluten free tamari (can sub soy sauce or coconut aminos)
- 2–3 Tbsp minced cilantro (optional)
- Heat a small drizzle of oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add eggs and cook, stirring regularly until completely cooked through. Remove eggs and set aside.
- Heat another drizzle of oil in the same skillet. Add ham, bell pepper, carrots, and green onion. Cook over medium high heat 3-5 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Add garlic, ginger, and pineapple. Cook an additional 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant.
- Stir in cooked rice, scrambled eggs, and tamari, adding more tamari as desired. Stir to combine well, then serve warm!