Pineapple Guacamole – Your favorite classic guacamole with a tropical twist! This sweet and spicy guacamole is delicious with all your Tex-Mex faves. (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Vegan)
- 3 ripe avocados, peels and pits removed
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. finely minced red onion
- 1 Tbsp. jalapeño (start small and add from there–check to see how spicy your jalapeño is!)
- 1/4 cup cilantro, minced
- 1/4–1/2 tsp. salt (more or less, to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper (can sub a pinch of cumin instead)
- 1/2 cup finely minced fresh pineapple
- In a medium bowl, mash avocados with lime juice until fairly smooth.
- Add onion, jalapeño, cilantro, salt, pepper, and pineapple.
- Stir to combine with a fork.
- Taste and add additional onion, lime juice, jalapeño, salt, cilantro, or pineapple as desired.
HOW TO STORE PINEAPPLE GUACAMOLE. Place guacamole in a container with a lid, or a serving bowl. Cover and store in the refrigerator. Guacamole will keep 2-3 days.
- The food wrap method. Press plastic wrap or reusable food wrap down onto the surface of the guacamole. Press out any air bubbles, then cover with a lid if you can.
- The water method. Use the back of a spoon or a spatula to level out the surface of the guacamole, sealing the edges against the sides of the bowl or container you’re using. Cover the surface of the guacamole with a thin layer of water. Drain and give the guacamole a stir before serving again. Repeat as needed!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
Keywords: pineapple guacamole, guacamole with pineapple, tropical guacamole,