Pineapple Mint Smoothie – This light, fresh pineapple smoothie makes a beautiful healthy breakfast or snack! A perfect kid-friendly green smoothie! (Vegan, Paleo)
- 3 cups frozen pineapple
- 1 cup baby spinach (can use kale)
- 2–4 Tbsp fresh mint
- 1 cup light coconut milk (like the refrigerated carton kind)
- 1 cup water
- optional: 2-4 Tbsp collagen peptides, unflavored vegan protein powder, 1 Tbsp. chia seeds, or 1 Tbsp. hemp seeds.
- Place pineapple, spinach, mint, coconut milk, and water in the blender. (Add collagen peptides or any other desired smoothie boosts here.)
- Puree until smooth, adding more liquid as needed.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
You can make these with frozen or fresh fruit. If using fresh fruit, I recommend adding at least 1 cup of ice to the blender for a frosty finish.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pineapple mint smoothie, pineapple smoothie, mint pineapple smoothie