Depending on your plums or pluots, you may not need the syrup. It’s there if you need it, but feel free to skip it if you don’t.
- 4 apples, cored and quartered
- 4 plums or pluots, halved and pits removed
- 1–2 tsp maple syrup (skip for Whole30)
- pinch cinnamon
- Place apples and plums on a baking sheet and roast at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes, or until apples are just tender and the plums are about to (or have) burst. Let cool slightly.
- Place roasted apples and plums in a blender or food processor with a tiny bit of syrup and a pinch of cinnamon and blend until smooth. Taste and add additional syrup or cinnamon, to taste.