Raspberry Overnight Oats – We love this easy, delicious, healthy meal prep breakfast. Don’t miss all our favorite toppings below! (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
- 1/2 cup raspberries (fresh or thawed from frozen)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (gluten-free, as needed)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- pinch salt
- 1–2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/2–3/4 cup milk (we use almond, cashew, or oat)
- a few drops vanilla extract
- optional: 1-2 drops almond extract
- Fresh raspberries to go on top
More optional toppings: almond or peanut butter, mini chocolate chips or cacao nibs, sliced almonds, raspberries or more fresh berries
- In a small bowl or jar (I find it’s easier to mix in a bowl), mash 1/2 cup raspberries with the back of a fork. You can get this mixture as smooth as you like. I like a few bigger pieces.)
- Spoon the mashed raspberries into a jar or bowl. (Whatever you plan to serve your oats in.)
- In the same bowl you used to mash the raspberries, combine oats, chia seeds, salt, syrup, 1/2 cup milk, vanilla, and almond extract (if using).
- Stir to combine, then taste and add additional syrup, vanilla, or milk as desired. Let the mixture sit 5 minutes to thicken a bit. (The chia seeds will plump.)
- Spoon the oats mixture into to the jar over the raspberries. Cover the jar and refrigerate at least 30-40 minutes, up to overnight.
- To serve, add a little drizzle of milk, if needed, then top with a few fresh raspberries. Feel free to add extras like granola, sliced almonds, chocolate, cacao nibs, or a drizzle of almond or peanut butter!
- To serve, add a little drizzle of milk, if needed, then top with remaining 1/4 banana and 1-2 Tbsp. strawberries. Feel free to add extras like granola, sliced almonds, or a drizzle of almond or peanut butter!
OR, JUST MIX IT ALL UP! You can also mash the raspberries and add the other ingredients to the bowl with them. Mix everything together (so it turns pink), and transfer to your jar. Chill + top as desired!
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: raspberry overnight oats, raspberry overnight oatmeal, raspberry muesli