- 5–6 cups diced butternut squash (1 medium butternut squash)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, can sub vegan butter or coconut oil (vegan) or butter or ghee (if not vegan)
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together squash, olive oil/butter, syrup, cinnamon, and a generous pinch of salt. Stir to combine well.
- Pour out onto a baking sheet.
- Baket at 375 degrees F for 35-45 minutes, or until cooked through and starting to caramelize. For even browning, stir squash every 10-15 minutes.