Sea Salt Rosemary Nuts – This savory rosemary nut mix is perfect for gifting or parties! (Paleo, Gluten Free, Whole30 & Vegan)
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced*
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- pinch garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a large bowl, combine almonds, cashews, and pecans.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary, salt, pepper, and garlic powder (if using)
- Stir to combine well.
- Pour the nuts out onto the baking sheet and spread out so they’re pretty evenly distributed.
- Bake at 325 degrees 10 minutes. Stir the nuts and return to the oven for another 5-10 minutes, or until golden toasted.
- Remove from oven and cool a few mintues before enjoying! Eat immediately or store in an airtight container if needed until ready to serve.
Nuts will keep at room temperature about 1 week, or several weeks in the refrigerator or freezer.
*For extra flavor, you can rub the minced rosemary into the salt with your fingers (it’ll distribute the rosemary oil into the salt) OR you can heat the olive oil with the minced rosemary and salt over low heat for a few minutes to infuse the olive oil before drizzling it over the nuts.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snack
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Rosemary Nuts, Rosemary Nut Mix, sea salt rosemary nuts, sea salt rosemary nut mix, savory nut mix