Mix and match your favorite veggies here! Feel free to substitute butternut squash or sweet potatoes for the regular potatoes, or mix in your favorites (like zucchini, broccoli, etc.)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or avocado oil (more, if needed)
- 12 oz pre-cooked link sausage, cut into rounds (like pork or turkey kielbasa, chicken sausages, Andouille, smoked sausage, etc.)
- 2–3 medium Yukon Gold or red potatoes, cut into 1/2” cubes
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, seeded and diced into 1” pieces
- 1 onion, diced into 1” pieces
- 1/2–1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2–1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3–4 Tbsp fresh herbs (like cilantro, parsley, dill, or basil)
- Optional: a pinch of red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Drizzle olive oil on a baking sheet. Add sausage, potatoes, mushrooms, peppers, and onion, to pan. Sprinkle with garlic and onion powder, salt, and pepper (and red pepper flakes, if using). Stir to combine very well, adding more oil if needed.
- Shake to distribute as well as you can (pan will be quite full). Bake 25 minutes. Stir, then bake another 25 minutes or so, until veggies are caramelizing and sausage is browned.
- Sprinkle with herbs and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
***I’ve found my red or yellow potatoes are totally tender and golden with 30-40 minutes of cook-time. If you want them even more crisp, you can start the potatoes with a little olive oil 10 minutes or so before adding the other ingredients. I like to do this with sweet potatoes or squash so they have more time to get that nice golden crust.