Strawberry Chia Pudding – This dreamy strawberries and cream chia pudding is a delicious healthy breakfast you can make an advance. It’s perfect for meal prep! (Paleo, Vegan)
For the Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding:
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Fresh strawberries, sliced bananas, granola, nuts, seeds, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, etc.
- Place strawberries, coconut milk, almond milk, syrup, vanilla, and salt in a blender.
- Puree until fairly smooth. (You don’t want any large pieces)
- Stir in the chia seeds and stir to combine.
- Let the mixture sit for 5-10 minutes, then stir again.
- Pour chia seed pudding into jars or bowls. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Top with your favorite toppings (see our suggestions above) and enjoy!
- Strawberry chia pudding will keep 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry chia pudding, berry chia pudding, strawberries and cream chia pudding, chia pudding recipe