Strawberry Orange Sunrise Popsicles – These pretty orange strawberry popsicles are naturally sweetened & perfect for summer! (vegan & paleo)
- 2 cups strawberries
- 1–2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup, honey, or agave (as needed)
- 2 cups orange juice (pick great-quality!)
- Popsicle Mold
- Popsicle Sticks
- In a blender, puree strawberries until smooth. Taste the mixture and sweeten with 1-2 Tbsp. syrup, honey, or agave, if needed
- Divide the strawberry mixture between your popsicle molds (mine holds 10 pops). Tap the popsicle mold on the counter a few times to remove any air bubbles and to help the puree settle.
- Add about 1″ orange juice on top of the strawberry puree in each popsicle mold. Use a straw, drink stirrer or popsicle stick to gently swirl the orange juice into the top of the strawberry mixture. (This will help you create a gradient of color)
- Pour the rest of the orange juice into the popsicle molds.
- Insert sticks & cover with a lid if you can*
- Freeze 3-4 hours or until completely solid.
- To remove pops from the mold, run the outside of the mold under cold water for a few seconds, then jiggle the sticks side to side to loosen the pops. (Run the mold under water again if they’re still not loosening.)
*Don’t have a popsicle mold with a lid? You’ll need to set a timer to insert the sticks later. Wait 30-45 minutes then check if the pops are frozen enough to hold the sticks upright. If they’re not quite ready yet, check again in 20-30 minutes. Alternatively, you can cover the mold with plastic wrap or press and seal wrap and insert the sticks through the wrap. (The wrap will help hold sticks upright)
- Category: Snack
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry orange sunrise popsicles, strawberry orange popsicles, healthy strawberry orange popsicles,