Strawberry Orange Sunrise Smoothie – This creamy strawberry mango pineapple smoothie has bright, fresh flavor that feels like taking your tastebuds on vacation! (Paleo or Vegan)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1–2 cups baby spinach (optional)
- 3/4 cup orange
- 3/4 cup water (can sub almond milk or yogurt)
- Optional smoothie boosts: 2 scoops collagen protein or 1-2 Tbsp. chia seeds, hemp seeds, or ground flax. (I don’t recommend adding all of these at once. Just pick 1 or *maybe* 2 for best results.
- Place pineapple, mango, and strawberries in the blender. Add spinach and any smoothie boosts you plan to use.
- Pour orange juice and water over everything and cover with the lid.
- Blend until completely smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides of your blender as needed.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pineapple mango smoothie, pineapple mango green smoothie, tropical green smoothie, tropical pineapple mango green smoothie