This mediterranean quinoa salad has such beautiful flavors. It’s perfect for meal prep or easy lunches throughout the week. (Gluten Free & Vegan)
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 (15oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups fresh spinach, cut into ribbons or torn into small pieces
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives (or your favorite olives)
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil, drained and minced
- 2–4 Tbsp fresh basil, cut into ribbons or torn
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice (about 1 large lemon)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4tsp – 1/2 tsp salt (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp -1/2 tsp pepper (to taste)
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions. Let cool.
- Stir in chickpeas, spinach, olives, sun dried tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Taste and adjust amounts or seasonings as desired. Serve warm or cold!
- Category: Salads, side dish, main dish
- Method: Stovetop
Keywords: salad, quinoa salad, sun dried tomatoes, sun dried tomato quinoa