- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2–1 Tbsp pure maple syrup (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp Gaia golden milk blend
- 1/4 tsp fresh nutmeg
- pinch cinnamon
To serve (options):
- Whipped coconut cream
- fresh nutmeg
- Add ingredients to a mug and whisk to combine. Microwave 1-2 minutes, then whisk again. Let cool and top with a dollop of whipped coconut cream and a little freshly grated nutmeg. If you prefer it cold, simple refrigerate after whisking. (the heat helps distribute the turmeric/golden milk mixture more evenly).
- Combine the ingredients in a saucepan and warm on the stovetop, whisking until well combined. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream, or refrigerate until cold and top with whipped cream.