- 2 salmon filets (5-6oz each)
- 1/4c apricot or peach jam
- 2–3 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1–2 Tbsp fresh herbs–I like cilantro or basil best.
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Drizzle with olive oil (or spray with nonstick spray, if you prefer). Place salmon fillets skin side down on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together apricot jam, 2 Tbsp vinegar, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Taste the glaze and add more vinegar if desired. Pour half of the glaze over the tops of the salmon.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-12 minutes (depending on the thickness of your fillets) or until cooked through. Pour over the other half of the glaze and sprinkle with fresh herbs. Enjoy!