- 4 (4-6oz) wild-caught salmon filets (thaw, if frozen)
- 1/2 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- pinch salt
- additional lime zest or cilantro for garnish
- additional Thai sweet chili sauce for serving
- Preheat your broiler and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment.
- Place each fillet skin-side down on the baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sweet chili sauce, lime zest and juice, and pinch of salt. Taste and add additional salt (or even a little honey) as desired. Pour half of the mixture out into another small bowl (this will prevent cross contamination).
- Brush the fillets with half of the sauce mixture.
- Broil 6-10 minutes (or until fillets are just cooked through in the center.
- Remove from oven and brush with second half of sauce.
- Serve warm!