You can change this up any way you please. The basic formula should be 3c oats + 2c nuts + 1 c banana chips + 1 1/2 cups dried fruit
- 3 cups gluten free rolled (old-fashioned) oats
- 3/4 cup raw cashews, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup raw pecans, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup raw almonds, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4–1/2 tsp almond extract
- pinch salt
- 1 cup banana chips
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup dried cherries
- In a large bowl, toss oats with nuts, syrup, coconut oil, vanilla, almond extract, and salt. Toss to coat well. Spread out onto a lined baking sheet (parchment or a silicone baking mat work well). Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes, stirring once to brown evenly. Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- When the oat/nut mixture is cool, toss with banana chips and dried fruit. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.