Virgin Piña Coladas – These frozen piña colada mocktails are so refreshing on a hot day! (Naturally sweetened, paleo, and vegan)
FOR THE VIRGIN PIÑA COLADAS:
- 3 cups frozen pineapple (about 1 lb.)
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2–1 cup water (to help it blend)
- 1/8 tsp. or less coconut extract (optional)
- 2–3 tsp. honey or pure maple syrup (if needed)
GARNISHES TO TRY:
- fresh pineapple, maraschino cherries (or fresh cherries for paleo), fresh mint leaves, whipped coconut cream (or whipped cream)
TO MAKE YOUR VIRGIN PIÑA COLADAS:
- Place pineapple, coconut milk, 1/2 cup water, and a few drops of coconut extract (just 2-3 drops) into a blender.
- Puree until completely smooth, adding more water if needed to help it blend.
- Taste the mixture and add honey or syrup if needed, or add more coconut extract for a more pronounced coconut flavor.
- Pour into glasses and top with your favorite garnishes.
*Making these with fresh pineapple instead? Add 1 cup ice to get that lovely frosty finish!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: virgin pina coladas, virgin pina colada recipes, pina colada mocktails, pina colada smoothie, naturally sweetened pina coladas, skinny pina coladas