Warm Spiced Granola – Made with vanilla and a cozy spice blend, this homemade granola smells and tastes AMAZING. (Gluten-Free + Vegan)
- 3 cups rolled oats (certified gluten-free, if needed)
- 1 cup unsweetened shaved coconut (not shredded)
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds (or ground flax or hemp hearts)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup avocado oil (can sub melted coconut oil)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until everything is well-coated with the spices, oil, and syrup.
- Spread the granola out in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden and lovely, stirring every 10 minutes to allow granola to toast evenly.
- Remove from the oven and pack tightly together with a spatula. Allow the granola to cool completely before storing in an airtight container. (Packing it together will help form clusters.)
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Amercan
Keywords: spiced granola, gluten free granola, warm spiced granola, chai spice granola, spice granola