Berry watermelon fruit salad topped with lime mint dressing. We love this easy summer fruit salad!
For The Mint Lime Dressing:
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, sliced thinly or minced
- 1 Tablespoon honey or agave (use agave for vegan)
- Zest of 1 lime (about 2 teaspoons)
- Juice of 1 lime (about 2 Tablespoons)
For The Watermelon Fruit Salad:
- 5 cups diced watermelon (cut into a 3/4-1″ dice)
- 2 cups sliced or halved strawberries
- 1 cup pitted, halved cherries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries (or more cherries or blueberries)
- Extra fresh mint, for garnish
- First, Mix Up The Dressing. In a jar or small bowl, combine fresh mint, honey or agave, lime zest, and lime juice. Whisk to combine well & set aside. (You can mix this up in advance if you like and store in the fridge!)
- Assemble Your Salad. In a large bowl, combine watermelon, strawberries, cherries, blueberries, and raspberries.
- Drizzle With Dressing. Pour the dressing over the fresh fruit and gently stir to combine. You want to coat the fruit evenly with the dressing without crushing the berries.
- Garnish With Fresh Mint. For a final flourish, add a few fresh mint leaves or a chiffonade (thin ribbons) of fresh mint.
*I recommend dressing this salad just a few minutes (5-15 minutes) before you plan to serve it for best results. You can make the dressing & prep the fruit, then just wait to add the dressing.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: watermelon fruit salad, watermelon berry fruit salad, fresh watermelon fruit salad, watermelon salad