- 1 bunch asparagus
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 (6-8oz) pkg. sliced prosciutto
- Trim asparagus by holding the tip and bottom and bending the asparagus until it snaps. Discard woody ends and place trimmed asparagus on a baking sheet. Drizzle with a little olive oil, sprinkle with a bit of salt and pepper and stir to coat.
- Separate prosciutto slices and spread them out on a separate baking sheet.
- Roast at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until asparagus is tender and bright green. Prosciutto may need another minute or two, depending on your desired crispness.
- Crumble prosciutto over roasted asparagus and serve warm.