Cherry Almond Overnight Oats – Creamy overnight oats loaded with tangy cherries and crunchy almonds. This yummy overnight oats recipe is one of our favorites! (Gluten-free, vegan)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (gluten free, if needed)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- pinch salt
- 1–2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/2–3/4 cup milk (we use almond, cashew, oat, or coconut)
- 1–2 Tbsp. sliced or chopped almonds
- 1–2 Tbsp. dried cherries (or 3–4 Tbsp. fresh!)
- 1–2 drops almond extract (or vanilla extract)
- In a small bowl or jar (I find it’s easier to mix in a bowl), combine oats, chia seeds, salt, syrup, 1/2 cup milk, and 1 Tbsp. almonds, 1 Tbsp. dried cherries, and almond extract, if using. Stir to combine, then taste and add additional almond extract, syrup, or milk as desired.
- Transfer to a jar or container and cover. Refrigerate at least 30-40 minutes, up to overnight.
- To serve, add a little drizzle of milk or syrup, if needed, then top with remaining almonds and cherries, if desired.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cherry almond overnight oats, cherry overnight oats