- 1 cup dried cherries
- 1 cup dates, pits removed
- 1/2 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup almonds (or, you can use all hazelnuts)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, optional (can substitute 1–2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder or carob chips)
- Place cherries, dates, hazelnuts, and almonds in a food processor. Pulse and puree until the mixture comes together, 2-4 minutes. Add chocolate chips and pulse a few more times to combine.
- Press mixture into an 8×8″ baking dish (lined with parchment, if desired) or roll into 1″ balls.