Cinnamon Raisin Overnight Oats – Everything you love about an oatmeal raisin cookie in overnight oats form! We love this one! (Gluten free, Vegan)
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (gluten free, if needed)
- 2 tsp. chia seeds
- pinch salt
- 2 tsp. maple syrup (can sub honey or agave)
- 1/2–3/4 cup milk (we use almond, cashew, oat, or coconut)
- 2 Tbsp. raisins
- 1/8–1/4 tsp. cinnamon (or my chai spice mixture!)
- 1–2 drops vanilla extract or vanilla extract (optional)
- In a small bowl or jar (I find it’s easier to mix in a bowl), combine oats, chia seeds, salt, honey, 1/2 cup milk, 1 Tbsp. raisins, cinnamon and vanilla, if using. Stir to combine, then taste and add additional cinnamon, syrup, or milk as desired.
- Transfer to a jar or container and cover. Refrigerate at least 30-40 minutes, up to overnight.
- To serve, add a little drizzle of milk or syrup, if needed, then top with remaining raisins and any other desired goodies.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cinnamon Raisin Overnight Oats, Oatmeal Cookie Overnight Oats, Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Overnight Oats