- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into matchsticks or wedges
- 2–3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1–2 tsp cinnamon
- salt, to taste
- olive oil or avocado oil
- In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with enough olive oil to coat them (they should be shiny–you don’t want them sticking to your pan). Sprinkle with cinnamon and a hefty pinch of salt. Stir to combine evenly.
- Spread sweet potatoes out onto a baking sheet, trying not to let any wedges overlap. Place rosemary sprigs on top.
- Roast at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. Stir, and roast another 10-15 minutes, or until wedges are tender and browning.
- Discard rosemary sprigs and enjoy!