Cinnamon Rosemary Sweet Potatoes – These roasted rosemary sweet potatoes have a gorgeous caramelized texture and a delicious blend of flavors you’ll crave over and over again. (Paleo, Vegan, Whole30)
- 2 lbs. large sweet potatoes (2 large or 3 medium), diced into 1/2″ cubes (you’ll have about 6 cups)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh rosemary (or about 1/2–1 tsp. dried rosemary)
- 1/2 tsp. salt (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Set out a sheet pan.
- In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, olive oil, rosemary, salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
- Stir to combine well–all the cubes of sweet potato should be coated in herbs and spices!
- Spread seasoned sweet potatoes out on the baking sheet, trying to space them out as much as possible.
- Roast sweet potatoes for 20 minutes, then stir. Roast another 15-20 minutes or so, or until sweet potatoes are golden and caramelized on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Taste and add additional salt or pepper, to taste!
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasting
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cinnamon rosemary sweet potatoes, rosemary sweet potatoes, roasted sweet potatoes, roasted rosemary sweet potatoes