Confetti Quinoa Salad with Lime Dressing- One of my family’s all time favorite recipes, this healthy quinoa salad is perfect for picnics, potlucks, barbecues, lunches, meal prep, and more! (Gluten-Free, Vegan)
FOR THE CONFETTI QUINOA SALAD:
- 3 cups cooked quinoa, cooled
- 1 (14.5oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red bell pepper, diced (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup diced mango (about 1 mango)
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
FOR THE LIME DRESSING:
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp honey or agave (optional, if needed)
- 1/4 tsp pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp salt, or to taste
- In a large bowl, combine quinoa, beans, bell pepper, mango, avocado, green onion, and cilantro.
- Drizzle over lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, (honey, if using), salt, and pepper.
- Gently toss to coat.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Category: Salad
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: quinoa salad, lime vinaigrette, confetti quinoa salad, healthy quinoa salad, lime dressing