This avocado ranch dressing recipe is everything I love about ranch dressing and avocados combined! It’s an awesome dip for veggies, addition to tacos, or topping for salads. We love it! (Paleo, Vegan + Whole30 Friendly!)
- 1 avocado, peel and pit removed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or vegannaise
- 1/4–1/2 cup milk (I use unsweetened almond or cashew milk)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1–2 Tbsp fresh dill (or 1–2 tsp dried)
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1/4–1/2 tsp. salt (to taste)
- 1/4–1/2 tsp. pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Place avocado, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup milk, lime juice, 1 Tbsp. dill, the cilantro, 1/4 tsp. salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper, and the garlic and onion powder into a blender or food processor.
- Puree until completely smooth. Taste and add more dill, salt, or pepper, to taste.
- If desired, thin out the mixture with additional milk, pulsing to combine until you reach a pourable texture.
- To store, transfer to an airtight container. Press plastic wrap onto the surface, then seal with the lid. (The plastic wrap will keep it from browning). Ranch will keep in the refrigerator 3-4 days.
- Category: Dip
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: avocado ranch, avocado ranch dressing, avocado ranch dip, paleo avocado ranch, vegan avocado ranch, whole30 avocado ranch