Creamy Peach Popsicles – These peaches-and-cream popsicles are made from healthy ingredients and SURE to please when the weather heats up! (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Vegan)
- 3 heaping cups sliced peaches (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 ripe banana (or 1/2 cup additional peaches or mango)
- 1 cup plain yogurt (dairy-free, as needed)
- 1–2 Tbsp. honey, agave, or pure maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp. almond extract (optional)
- Place peaches, banana, yogurt, sweetener, and almond extract in a blender or food processor.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- Taste and add additional sweetener or almond extract, as desired.
- Pour into popsicle mold, cover with lids (if applicable), and insert sticks.
- Freeze 3-4 hours, or until completely solid.
- To remove popsicles from mold, run outside of popsicle mold under cold water for 10-20 seconds (I work one popsicle at a time). Then, hold onto the stick of the popsicle with one hand and the popsicle mold with the other. Gently wiggle the stick side to side to loosen popsicle from mold. If it’s not coming out, run the outside of the mold under water a few seconds longer and try again.
PROTEIN BOOST. Feel free to add a scoop or two of collagen for added protein for a dairy-free & paleo option! Or, add 1-2 Tbsp, hemp hearts for a vegan option.
DON’T MIND A LITTLE TEXTURE? TRY THIS! If you won’t mind a little texture, try only pureeing 2 cups of the peaches, then slice, dice, or mash the remaining cup of peaches and stir into the peach popsicle mixture by hand. This can look pretty and make a fun change of pace from perfectly smooth pops.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes + 3-4 hours to freeze
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peach popsicle, creamy peach popsicles, peach popsicle recipe, peaches n cream popsicle, peaches and cream popsicles, vegan peach popsicle, paleo peach popsicle