- 6–8 medium red potatoes, scrubbed
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp flour (Use 1:1 gluten free flour for GF, such as Bob’s Red Mill, Cup4Cup or King Arthur Flour brands)
- 1/2c apple cider vinegar
- 1/2c water
- 3 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4–1/2tsp black pepper
- 3–4 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced (optional)
- Place potatoes in a large pot and fill with water until potatoes are completely covered by 1-2 inches of water. Bring to a boil and cook until mostly tender, about 15-20 minutes (or more, if larger). Drain and allow to cool before peeling and slicing into 1/4″ thick slices.
- To make the dressing, brown bacon pieces in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Set bacon aside to cool on paper towels. Reduce heat to medium-low and add flour, stirring to combine. Cook 1-2 minutes. Pour in vinegar, water, sugar, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring until thickened, about 3-4 minutes. Toss dressing with sliced potatoes and stir in parsley. Serve warm or room temperature.