Healthy Banana Split – Turn a banana into a healthy banana split with a few simple toppings. This fun, snack feels like such a treat! (Gluten-Free, Vegan, or Paleo)
FOR HEALTHY BANANA SPLITS:
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop (about 1/4–1/2 cup) vanilla yogurt
- chocolate drizzle (optional)
- Toppings (see list below)
CHOCOLATE SHELL (OPTIONAL):
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate chips
- 1/2 tsp. coconut oil.
- sprinkles, granola, chopped nuts, strawberries, cherries, blueberries, toffee bits, shredded coconut, raisins, mini chocolate chips.
TO MAKE A HEALTHY BANANA SPLIT:
- Start by slicing a banana lengthwise.
- Add a large dollop of vanilla yogurt to the center. (You could also use plain or flavored if you prefer!)
- Sprinkle with granola, chopped nuts, or other goodies (see the list above for ideas)
- Add a little fun with some chocolate shell.
TO MAKE CHOCOLATE SHELL:
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips + coconut oil. Gently melt in the microwave a few seconds at a time until the mixture is completely smooth and drippy. Drizzle over banana split. (You’ll only need a little for each banana split)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Snack
- Method: No-Cook
- Cuisine: Amer
Keywords: healthy banana split, healthy banana splits, breakfast banana split,