- 4 (4oz) cod fillets, patted dry
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 3/4c panko bread crumbs
- 1/4c chopped pecans
- 1/4c freshly grated parmesan
- 1/4tsp salt
- olive oil, for drizzling
- In a small bowl, combine Dijon, honey, and mayonnaise until smooth (alternatively, you can use prepared honey mustard). In a shallow bowl or plate, combine panko, pecans, parmesan, and salt.
- Brush honey mustard over the top of each fillet and dip (honey mustard side down) into the bread crumb mixture to coat. Place fillets on a baking sheet lined with foil. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 450 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.