Mango Green Smoothie – This tropical mango smoothie makes a refreshing breakfast or snack. My kids LOVE it! (Vegan or Paleo)
- 2 cups frozen mango
- 1/2 frozen banana (or 1/2 cup frozen pineapple or peaches)
- 1–2 cups baby spinach
- 2 Tbsp. collagen protein, chia seeds, or hemp seeds
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2–3/4 cup milk or water (just enough to blend)
- Optional: 1 date (pit removed) or honey, for sweetening
- Place mango and banana in blender
- Add spinach and collagen/chia/hemp, and date (if using).
- Pour orange juice and milk over top.
- Blend until completely smooth, adding more milk or orange juice, as needed.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Mango Smoothie, Paleo Mango smoothie, vegan mango smoothie, mango green smoothie