These easy mango popsicles taste SO fresh and delicious! Made from healthy ingredients, they’re the perfect summer snack to cool off with
- 3 cups diced mango* (if using frozen mango, measure 4 cups, as it will soften when it thaws)
- Optional: zest of 1 lime**
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon honey or agave (if desired)
- 1/3 cup light coconut milk
- Measure & Combine. Add all the ingredients to a blender. (Make sure you have the full amount of mango!)
- Blend Till Smooth. Make sure there are no lumps in the smoothie. Taste and adjust the flavor, adding more honey/agave, if needed.
- Pour Into Popsicle Mold and cover with a lid or foil. Insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze 3-4 Hours. Give the popsicles at least 3-4 hours in the freezer to freeze completely solid.
- Remove From The Mold. Run each well of your popsicle mold under cold water for a few seconds, then jiggle the sticks side to side to loosen the pops. (Run the mold under water again if they’re still not loosening.)
- Serve & Store. Enjoy the popsicle right away, or transfer to a freezer bag and store in the freezer up to 1 month.
If You Don’t Have A Popsicle Mold:
- Pour the popsicle mixture into small paper cups (3 oz. size), and cover the cups with foil. Insert the popsicle sticks through the foil (it’ll help keep them upright) and place the cups on a level surface (like a plate, cutting board, or baking sheet) and freeze until completely solid. When you’re ready to serve, remove the foil and peel away the paper cup!
*You can use frozen mango here! Just let it thaw before using so it blends easier. Make sure you have a full 3 cups of thawed mango before starting the recipe. (This is usually about 4 cups of frozen mango)
**For Mango Lime Popsicles that have a stronger lime flavor, add the zest of 1 lime along with the juice. The lime flavor will really pop!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Freeze Time: 3 hours
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mango popsicles, healthy mango popsicles, easy mango popsicles, homemade mango popsicles