Mango Passion Fruit Popsicles – These refreshing mango popsicles taste like a tropical vacation! They’re perfect healthy popsicles for a hot day. (Paleo, Vegan)
- 2 cups diced mango (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup diced pineapple (fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups passion fruit juice (I like Ceres brand)
- Place mango, pineapple and passion fruit juice in your blender.
- Cover and puree until completely smooth.
- Pour into popsicle mold. Cover with lid (if possible) or tightly cover with foil.
- Insert popsicle sticks.
- Place in freezer on a level surface and freeze at least 3-4 hours or until completely firm.
- Store leftover popsicles in a freezer-safe bag up to 2 week.s
TO REMOVE POPSICLES FROM A POPSICLE MOLD: Run each well of the popsicle mold under cold water for a few seconds at a time, then jiggle the popsicle back and forth with the popsicle stick to loosen. If they’re not coming out easily, run under water again for a few seconds and try again.
TRUST YOUR TASTEBUDS. Fruit is always variable when it comes to texture and sweetness, so your tastebuds will be your best guide in determining when the recipe is sweet enough for your taste. If, after blending, the mixture doesn’t seem quite sweet enough, feel free to add honey or agave to taste. (Blend well so you’re sure it’s combined!)
- Category: Snack
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: passion fruit popsicles, mango passion fruit popsicles, vegan popsicles, healthy popsicles