- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 3/4 cup sweet rice rice flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 3 Tbsp honey or pure maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- Mix together cornmeal, sweet rice flour, tapioca starch, baking powder, and salt. In a small bowl, whisk together almond milk, eggs, honey, and coconut oil. Stir the wet ingredient into the dry ingredients.
- The batter will be very thin (it might seem too thin). Scoop or pour into a mini muffin pan (greased or lined if using a metal pan, no greasing needed if using silicone).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or till springy when you touch them.
- Let cool and serve with honey!